Established in 2000, our Shanghai office is well placed to help you do business in, with or from China whether you are acting on your own or as part of a business or government body.
We offer clients an effective combination of UK legal expertise (and Chinese language capabilities) and an insight into the ever changing business and regulatory environment in China. Our lawyers on the ground are admitted in England and Wales, Hong Kong, Singapore and China and are well skilled in the reconciliation of Western and Chinese legal concepts and the preparation of dual language documentation.
Ince’s China practice stays abreast of market conditions and development in China and globally. We advise our clients from an informed and respectful perspective while our close working relationships with leading Chinese law firms ensures that our advice reflects local outlook, local procedures and local law.
“Ince & Co’s ‘uniformly excellent’ team attracts praise” and is “noted for its ‘professional and accurate’ advice.” The Legal 500 Asia Pacific
We have a track record of delivering results across a range of industry sectors on matters including:
- Commercial Dispute
- Shipping and International Trade & Commodities
- Corporate and M&A
- Energy and Offshore
- Insurance and Reinsurance
All three of our Greater China offices (Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai) often work together on inbound and outbound deals and matters, and our Singapore and Hong Kong offices both have a dedicated mainland China team.
For more information on our China practice, please contact Christy.Zhang@incelaw.com.
- Tier 1 Asset Finance Firm in China, Chambers Asia Pacific 2016
- Tier 1 Shipping Firm in China, Chambers Asia Pacific 2016
- Tier 1 Shipping Firm in China, Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2016
- Recommended for Corporate and M&A in China, Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2016
- Best in Aviation and Shipping, China Business Law Awards 2015